Prohibited items into Assembly Venue and Race Course
Any person found with prohibited items may be denied of entry into the Assembly Venue and Race Course. Prohibited items include but not limited to –
- Plastic containers larger than 500ml
- Glass, metal cans or bottles, whether empty or containing any contents;
- Any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) ;
- General dangerous items, e.g. knives, batons, selfie sticks, camera stand holders, fireworks, poppers, explosives, laser pointer, bright light emitting devices or any kind of article, object or substance which could be used as a weapon or which may be harmful to health;
- Any noise instruments e.g. any musical instruments or loud hailers;
- Any remote controlled flying devices or toys, e.g. model helicopters, drones;
- Merchandise or publicity items to be sold or distributed without authorisation;
- Any items like flags, banners, buntings, posters, tattoos, flyers, leaflets, and/or other promotional, propaganda and display materials, the contents of which are unlawful, discriminatory, political, inflammatory, libelous, defamatory, abusive, derogatory, profane, sexually explicit, violent, obscene, threatening, misleading, disparaging regarding racial, gender or ethnic background or have any association with xenophobic or ideological nature or items that could detract from the sporting focus, compromise public safety and security, or restrict the view of other spectators and / or harm the reputation of the HZMBHM event;
- Any other thing that may constitute a violation of the rules of the venue; and
- Any other items are deemed inappropriate by the HKAAA and venue staffs.
Any items that do not meet the above requirements must be disposed (such as covered or discarded) before security inspection.
To ensure public safety, the Venue’s security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of spectators entering the Assembly Venue.