|Submission of Qualifying Result||
28 Jul (Fri) 2pm – 6 Aug (Sun) 6pm
|Registration and Payment1:
11 Aug (Fri) 2pm – 17 Aug (Thu) 6pm
Public Ballot Entry
14 Aug (Mon) 2pm – 22 Aug (Tue) 6pm
25 Aug (Fri) 2pm onwards
25 Aug (Fri) 2pm – 3 Sep (Sun) 6pm
Runner’s Pack Collection3
|Time and Venue
17 Nov (Fri) 4pm-8pm; 18 Nov (Sat) 10am-6pm
Piazza, Kowloon Park
19 November (Sun)
Points to Note
1. Registration of Priority Entry
- Eligible participants are required to register using the same email address that was used to submit your qualifying result. The registration and payment must be completed by the abovementioned deadline.
2. Registration of Public Ballot
- The Hong Kong, China Association of Athletics Affiliates Limited (“the Organiser”) reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without notice.
- All participants are urged to seek medical advice of their physical condition before participating in the Event.
3. Runner’s Pack Distribution
- “Runner’s Pack Collection Letter” will be sent to all participants via email within one month before the Event. The Letter indicates the name of runner, category, and bib number, along with a QR code. Participants must present the original of the registered identification document (HKID card or passport) to the officials for identity verification
- Participants are required to reserve their collection timeslots and submit a completed “Health Declaration Form and Recommendations for Runners” via an official online platform. Session quotas are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No Runner’s Packs, including number bib and timing chip, will be distributed on the event day.
4. Event Day
- No spectator zones or public cheering zones will be set up at the race zones. Public will not be allowed to enter the restricted area in the AsiaWorld- Expo and race course on the Race Day
- Public Liability Insurance is covered by the Organiser. Participants are advised to take up their own personal or other insurance policies separately, if necessary.